Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Day 16 of flylady.

I am on day 16 of the flylady baby steps.  Some things have been really hard.  I have the hardest time making sure my sink is clean before I go to bed.  All I want to do at the end of the day is crash, and still having to do the dishes can be frustrating.

The rest of it has been fantastic. The house has never looked so great!.  Things are slowly becoming more and more in tip top shape.  As I do a little more cleaning every day I find a few more things that have just always sat out with no place to live, and I find them a home.   I love how now when my house is clean, it is really clean.  Not perfect but if guests drop in, I am okay with them visiting.

I have changed the routine a little.  She has you spending a lot of time doing just cleaning.  I am lucky that we tend to keep things picked up enough that I don't need to worry about picking up that much.  So I have added in other things, like cleaning the cat box daily, and a longer walk for the dog. The animals really do appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment